Amazing Pics, Celebrities, Creation, Funny Pics,Wallpapers, Videos, Fashion etc .

Friday

Weird Celebrity Phobias: Stars Scared Silly

We’ve all got that one phobia that scares us straight, so it’s not surprising that some of today’s most famous faces have fears of their own - with a few of them being pretty ridiculous.
Pizza and clowns are just a few of the random phobias that could make a star cringe. Go through the article to find out more about celebrity phobias.
Johnny Depp
Many of his on-screen roles require layers upon layers of makeup, which makes the actor's fear of clowns somewhat ironic. "I'm afraid of them because it's impossible - thanks to their painted-on smiles - to distinguish if they are happy or if they're about to bite your face off," he told The Courier Mail. "There always seemed to be a darkness lurking just under the surface, a potential for real evil." 
Megan Fox
In an interview with Allure the "Transformers" actress confessed she is an out-of-control phobia of germs that prevents her from using public washrooms and dining at restaurants. "Every time someone uses a bathroom and they flush, all the bacteria is shot into the air," she told the magazine, adding her refusal to dine out is because of eating utensils. "Putting my mouth where a million other mouths have been, just knowing all the bacteria that you carry in your mouth? Ucch!" 
Scarlett Johansson
 
"I once knew a girl who actually had giant African cockroaches as pets," the "Iron Man" actress told The Courier Mail. "She often tried to get me to touch one, but I wouldn't." Who could blame the actress for keeping her distance from those creepy crawlies, as she went on to explain she once woke up with a roach crawling on her face! "I've been afraid of them ever since," she said.
Robert Pattinson
It's a full-time job being an object of desire, and it's got the "Twilight" actor fearing for his life. The heartthrob says he's paranoid he'll be shot, stabbed or infected by crazy fans. "People ask me to bite them and want to touch my hair. I just don't want someone to have a needle and give me HIV, and I don't want to get shot or stabbed," he was quoted as saying in the book, "Robert Pattinson: The Unauthorized Biography." 
Kendra Wilkinson
Her phobia could be considered a blessing to those hoping to stick to their New Year's diet resolution. As a teen, the former "Girls Next Door" star worked at California pizzeria, Papa John's, and since then has been repulsed by the smell and sight of the dish. "I get really grossed out when I think of that pizza because I had to work with the pizza," she said to the National Ledger. "It's like a phobia now because of the smell that was on my hands." 
Oprah Winfrey
As a child, the talk show queen's grandmother would save her used gum and line them up in little rows in her cabinet, according to Contactmusic.com. "I'd be scared to touch it because it was so gross. So I have a thing about gum," she said. "One guest in my home sat at the dinner table, took out some gum from her mouth and put it on her plate. After she left, I threw the plate out." 
Pamela Anderson
The "Baywatch" sex symbol says she's horrified of looking at herself in the mirror, and on both the small and big screens. "I have this phobia: I don't like mirrors. And I don't watch myself on television," she told Psychologysuite.com. "If anything comes on, I make them shut it off, or I leave the room." Wonder what scares her more - her volatile acting skills or terrible boob job. 
Chace Crawford
Ever since watching the comedy-horror, "Arachnophobia" at the age of nine, the "Gossip Girl" babe has been petrified of spiders, going so far as to "spraying them with aerosols." "I especially hate black widows," he told the UK's Marie Claire. "They look disgusting. Even thinking about them makes me feel sick."

Disclaimer :

Kindly notify if I am infringing any copyright law. I understand I/We are here for fun and merriment. The purpose is not to harm anybody. Photos or any content posted belongs to those who are comfortable with showing them to others. I believe there is a complete sense of harmless fun involved in the postings.If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please email and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.

Blog Archive

Followers